We will expose you to the skills sets that everyone needs in order to be self-directed. You can be a powerful agent for change, an influencer during the adoption of a new initiative, or a model of productivity and commitment.
- Communication & Leadership
- Project Management
Your role as a leader changes once you have direct reports. To guide a team, you must learn how to facilitate group processes in order to streamline workflow, minimize interpersonal conflict and align with organizational goals. The modules of Team Leadership facilitate a shift from practicing skills to learning how to teach these skill sets to others.
- Problem-solving for Leaders
- Decision-making for Leaders
- Conflict Management
- Effective Meetings
- Writing and Formulating a Mission Statement
- Writing Learning Objectives
- Assisting by Writing Bylaws
- Informing re not-for-profit Regulations
The next level of leadership is about self-mastery. Know yourself. Express yourself. Control yourself. Control your interactions with others.
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built."